Re: Sendmail and RELAYING

Install the sendmail package from slink.  I have been able to mix hamm and
slink quite successfully (on select packages).  I started by adding apt
from slink (which required one other package, but it was simple and
nothing broke, I think libstdc++).

If you are running bo instead of hamm, you will probally need to upgrade
sendmail with the source.  I don't remember 8.8.8 having a simple way of
defeating relaying, you would probally have to download source, patch, and
then recompile.

Hope this helps,
Charlie