Re: How to compile the debian php3 package with mysql support

Why don't you just install the php3 debian packages?
Then, edit the php3 configuration file, /etc/php3/apache/php3.ini?

Much easier.  My SQL is already supported, except for the line to
be added in the init file.
extension = mysql.so

Bao

--
Bao C. Ha, President            voice: (706) 736-8717
Hacom, Internet & Web Services  http://www.hacom.net