Re: Disabling IPv6 by default when creating a new namespace in Linux

Marc Haber <mh+debian-ipv6@zugschlus.de> writes:
> On Tue, Jun 07, 2022 at 12:24:39PM -0400, Dheeraj Kandula wrote:
>> *My requirement is to have IPv6 disabled globally and in newly created
>> namespaces*
>
> Why do you deliberately cripple your system and force it to use legacy
> technology?

I don't think this is constructive.

I've never done this myself, but I have no problems seeing that there
are reasons to use the per-interface disable_ipv6 knob.  This isn't
"crippling" anything.  And it can make perfect sense to set it by
default and then only enable ipv6 where needed and supported.

Bjørn