Re: Using IPv6 and ULA for greater resilience

I just made a similar setup this week.

In my case I just used a router / firewall with NAT66 support.

I generated the ULA using one of the online ULA generators.

Then configured the firewall in NAT4 and NAT6. You can assign static addresses in the ULA subnet for the key hosts and let the more transient hosts just use the DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 or SLAAC.

Setup is working great so far for me.

Matthew Hall