Re: On mDNS and IPv6.

fredag den  8 oktober 2010 klockan 10:24 skrev Michael Fladischer detta:
> Mats Erik Andersson, 2010-10-07 22:31:
> >     # /etc/nsswitch.conf
> >
> >     hosts:   files dns mdns
>
> Could you try
>
> hosts:          files mdns_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] dns mdns
>
> for your nsswitch.conf?

In fact, the existing entry already reads

      hosts:   files mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] dns mdns4

and not the simplified form I quoted in my first letter. This expanded
lookup also produces the error NO_RECOVERY. Only by manually switching
back to

      hosts:   files dns

do I get the expected error HOST_NOT_FOUND.

Regards!