Re: More complicated ipv6 routing with radvd

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 04:28:08AM -0500, Ron Murray wrote:
> I have a slightly more complicated network topology than normal:
>

>                    Debian box as
> (Internet) <-----> firewall/router <-------- Ethernet LAN ---------> etc
>                         (1)                      |
>                                              Debian box
>                                              as router (2)
>                                              Wireless LAN
>                                                 etc

My setup is;

(Internet) <---> OpenBSD as
                 firewall/router  <------ Ethernet LAN
                   ^

               Wireless LAN

Any particular reason you don't run it on the same box? I think that
makes it a bit simpler, no?
--
- Vegard Engen, member of the first RFC1149 implementation team.