Re: IPv6 routing on an arm box

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 04:07:54PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got an IPv6 subnet (/64) routed to my home network. This used to be
> done by an i386 machine, but recently I've migrated that box to an arm
> one (Thecus N2100), and this one now also does v6 routing.
>
> Or, well, it's supposed to, because it doesn't work. I'm not sure why.
>
> Connecting to the N2100 from outside my home network over IPv6 works
> (2001:6f8:32f:20::1, if you care to give it a try). There's a radvd
> running on the network, too, and hosts seem to configure themselves.
>
> What isn't working, however, is reaching the host on its v6 network.

Hmmm. Strange, but now it suddenly does work. I'm not sure what I did,
or indeed if I actually did anything, but when we tested about an hour
ago, all was well; this was not the case when I tried last time.

I'm hoping this won't repeat itself too often; but for now I guess I can
ignore the issue.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22