IPv6 routing on an arm box

Hi,

I've got an IPv6 subnet (/64) routed to my home network. This used to be
done by an i386 machine, but recently I've migrated that box to an arm
one (Thecus N2100), and this one now also does v6 routing.

Or, well, it's supposed to, because it doesn't work. I'm not sure why.

Connecting to the N2100 from outside my home network over IPv6 works
(2001:6f8:32f:20::1, if you care to give it a try). There's a radvd
running on the network, too, and hosts seem to configure themselves.

What isn't working, however, is reaching the host on its v6 network.

"ip -f inet6 addr show eth0" on the Thecus correctly lists the above
address.
"ip -f inet6 route show" starts off with "2001:6f8:32f:20::/64 dev eth0"
(and a whole bunch of other stuff on the same line, obviously)

However, pinging any of the hosts on the LAN on their v6 address, or
pinging the router from any of the hosts on the LAN, does not work.

The strange thing is that using link-local addresses (fe80::/64) *does*
work.

Any hints?

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22