Re: new script: auto6to4

I only tested it using bash; if there are any removable bash-isms let
me know I'd be happy to fix them, and use #! /bin/sh

Also would like the script to work on *BSD.  Again, send me any
changes and I'll put them in.

Another nice feature would be to "source /etc/default/auto6to4" and
keep some configuration options there which
 - enable/disable the radvd features
 - enable/disable creating a routing local nets on local interface
 - allow forcing "true" IPv4 address, for when behind NAT or ip-masq

Would also seem appropriate to be integrated into Debian ifup/ifdown
scripts; not sure how to do that.

					--Barak.
--
Barak A. Pearlmutter <barak@cs.nuim.ie>
 Hamilton Institute & Dept Comp Sci, NUI Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland