IPV6 Routing Header

Hi,

Any idea how to send/retrieve router header information (according to
RFC
3542) using sendmsg/recvmsg in 2.6 debian kernel ?

I used cmsg_level = IPPROTO_IPV6, cmsg_type = IPV6_RTHDR. did not work.
Tried with IPPROTO_ROUTING (not mentioned in RFC 3542), sendmsg
worked to retrieve iov_base and iov_len correctly. But after doing
recvmsg, I am not able to get any cmsg_level = IPPROTO_IPV6 or
IPPROTO_ROUTING with cmsg_type = IPV6_RTHDR. Please help

IPV6_RECVRTHDR, IPV6_RECVPKTINFO, IPV6_RECVHOPOPTS, IPV6_RECVDSTOPTS
options are not available in Linux (2.6.9 kernel), RFC3542 claims to
set these options in order to receive routing header, pktinfo,
destination option header respectively.

IP6_TUNNEL_LIMIT is not found on linux. Is there any equivalent planned
to support in future kernel versions? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Dipak