Re: New tunnel, 1/2 working

On Monday 31 October 2005 04:50, Jeroen Massar was heard to say:
> /127's that is a *bad* idea. Kernels 2.4.20+ finally started to
> implement anycast, though in your case your routing table seems
> fine, thus I assume you didn't upgrade your kernel yet ;)
> Otherwise you would have ::f00/128 pointing to lo also.

2.6.13 in Sid. But I'll keep my eyes open.

> You are behind a NAT, thus I do hope you setup your NAT-box
> correctly to forward the packets to the correct host.
>
> You need to forward protocol-41 for this to work. Usually
> configuring the real endhost as a 'DMZ host' works.

Unfortunately, I already have one of those and my router only supports
one. So I'm stuck until I can rearrange and put in Linux box as
router.

Thank you, that is of course the simplest answer to the problem. Too
bad the tunnels don't get "nailed up" to work through NAT.

Next step is figuring out iptables with ipv6, I'm not looking forward
to that.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001