Re: Ipv6 firewall in Sarge - iptable

I would second the information added by Dominic regarding the ip6tables
command.

I'm the maintainer of Firewall Builder (fwbuilder) which currently does
not support IPv6, but I have been corresponding with upstream for
several years now about adding the support and he has said he will
address it when there is demand for it. I currently know of no IPv6
firewall utilities currently available.

You can find out more about fwbuilder at http://www.fwbuilder.org and if
more people than me start making requests for IPv6 support maybe it will
become a reality sooner rather than later.

Regards,
Jeremy