Ipv6 firewall in Sarge - iptable

Dear All :

I have set up my Ipv6 over Ipv4 tunnel to Freenet6 .

Here is my setting :

 Freenet6 <--> Tunnel broker <--> My gateway PC <-->
My Ip6 testing LAN

All Pc are running Debian Sarge.

After running radvd in the tunnel gateway PC , it
automatically assigned Ipv6 global address to all my
internel network host ( that is good ). But it also
open the door to Ipv6 internet to access my internel
network host . ( that is bad ) .

I had running iptable on the tunnel gateway PC  for
Ipv4. It give protection for Ipv4 network not Ipv6.

So, I need to set up a Ipv6 firewall in the Tunnel
Gatway PC.

Here is my questions :

1. Does the Debian Sarge Iptable also work for Ipv6 ?

2. If it does, what command line I need to add in to
the script file for my case ?

(My case is simple , My LAN host can access IPv6
Internet via Tunnel gateway PC, but outsider can not
get in to my LAN.)

3. Can I add Ipv6 firewall rules into the same Iptable
script file which is working for Ipv4 currently ?

4. I heard the name "ip6wall", an iptable firwall for
ipv6.

However I can not found it in the Debian package list.

Any idea on ip6wall ?

Looking for any help on this.

K. M. Lau

 想即時收到新 email 通知?