Ping6 on Debian sarge running 2.4.27-2-586tsc kernel

Dear All:

I am using an old P133MHz CPU to run Sarge with kennel
2.4.27-2-586tsc as an internet gateway for my local
network.

I want to config it become an IPv6 over v4 tunnel
router as well.

I have installed tspc client to connect Freenet6 via
HEXAGO. The Ipv6 address has been config for the eth0.

However , when I try to run Ping6 , the command does
not exist.

If I run ifconfig , I see the Ipv6 address in eth0 .

Which means that the kernel and nettool are ipv6
enabled.

Do I mssing some network package for Ipv6 ?

What package should I apt-get install to get ping6 ?

Anyone can help.
K. M. Lau

 想即時收到新 email 通知?
 下載 Yahoo! Messenger http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk