More Quick 'n' Easy IPv6 for Debian, Wireless

The setups you folks have described all appear to work.  BTW, I found
that TLDP ipv6 howto uses the /16 address prefix length in their
recipe.  Frankly, Jeroen's description makes the most sense to me.

What I'm not finding is how to get this working where there are hosts
behind NAT'ing routers.  In this case, a wireless AP that provides
limited configurability and no ipv6 support.  Using the already
configured Debian host as a remote 6to4 endpoint clearly cannot work
since the wireless host is inaccessible.

What I've deduced is that there is a need for another kind of tunnel,
either ipip or ipsec.  Am I on the right track?

Cheers.