System not accepting Route Advertisement packages

Hi,

At work, there's a FreeBSD system running rtadvd, which basically works.
All systems I've tried on this network accept the route, except for one
box, and I have no clue as to why.

It's currently running 2.6.8.1, but it used to run 2.6.6, 2.6.7, and
various inclinations of the 2.4-series of kernels. It's not the firewall
(no netfilter support in the kernel -- the gateway takes care of that),
that I'm sure of. The NIC is using a natsemi chipset; not sure whether
this has anything to do with it.

I put the .config at <http://www.grep.be/config.gz>. Any hints as to why
this doesn't work would be greatly appreciated; if more info is needed,
please yell.

TIA,

--
         EARTH