Re: Squid 2.5.STABLE5 with IPv6?

Kalle Olavi Niemitalo wrote:
I've been using squid_2.5.3ipv6.20030616-4 packaged by Oliver
Baltzer.  The non-IPv6 Squid packages in Debian have reached
version 2.5.5-1, and several bugs have apparently been fixed.
Is there an IPv6 variant of Squid 2.5.STABLE5?  The CVS tree at
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/squid/squid/?only_with_tag=ipv6>
seems rather stale.  Should I try to apply the IPv6 patch to
Squid 2.5.STABLE5 myself, or has someone done that already?

make a patch, and it could be included in Debian-IPv6 maybe (if other
developpers are ok, I can do that :cb)

greatings,

--
Baptiste SIMON