Re: How to be a debian ipv6 mirror?

:-> "Marco" == Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> writes:

    > On Aug 26, Christian Lyra <lyra@pop-pr.rnp.br> wrote:
    >> Perhaps I didnt show the big picture... I work for a large research/academic
    >> backbone. When I said "small ipv6 site" I was talking about my ipv6 network,
    >> and we want it to grow, of course. And as far as I know, there?s no debian
    >> ipv6 applications mirror on south america, althought we have a large debian
    >> mirror just about a hundred meters from here :-)
    > Maybe you should provide a tunnel to them, then...

and if you dig day and night you should be able to complete your
tunnel before Xmas :)

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci | ik5pvx | mailto:p.caci@tin.it  -  http://gusp.dyndns.org
  Firenze - Italia  | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.4.21-ac1 #1 Sat Jun 14 22:51:10 CEST 2003 i686 GNU/Linux