Re: How to be a debian ipv6 mirror?

> On Aug 25, Christian Lyra <lyra@pop-pr.rnp.br> wrote:
>  >	I'm running a small ipv6 site, and want to do something usefull with teh
>  >resources that i have, and thought that do a debian ipv6 mirror would be
>  > nice
>
> This does not looks useful. You will waste much more bandwidth from the
> archive by mirroring it than the amount which your mirror will allow to
> save.

	Perhaps I didnt show the big picture... I work for a large research/academic
backbone. When I said "small ipv6 site" I was talking about my ipv6 network,
and we want it to grow, of course. And as far as I know, there´s no debian
ipv6 applications mirror on south america, althought we have a large debian
mirror just about a hundred meters from here :-)

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  Does a good farmer neglect a crop he has planted?
  Does a good teacher overlook even the most humble student?
  Does a good father allow a single child to starve?
  Does a good programmer refuse to maintain his code?
						The Tao Of Programing