Re: Many IPv6 addresses in /etc/network/interfaces ?

	That in lies the great debate... There are varied opinions at this
time as to what the next course of action is to be... The main issue as
I saw it with SL is that the "scoping" was too vague and left a lot to
be interpreted by the implementation... There has been talk of using
2002:RFC1918 space as well as assigning a seperate space... And there
are still those that just want to keep SL completely...

	Regards,
	Jeremy