Many IPv6 addresses in /etc/network/interfaces ?

Hi,

I'm just beginning yo pley with IPv6, thanks to the fact I've taken a
DSL connection to a french ISP, Nerim, that provide native IPv6...

For the moment, I have a problem giving many IP addresses to an
interface, using the ifupdown pakcage. How can I do it? Two 'address' in
an 'if' stanza are not acceped, nor two 'if' stanzas for the same
interface.

I wanted to define both site-local and global addresses. (it works when
I do it manually with ifconfig...)

Quickly,
le Moine Fou
--