Re: Many IPv6 addresses in /etc/network/interfaces ?

	According to all accounts a consensus was reached at the SF
IETF ipng WG meeting and follow-up vote on the mailing list... Although
a small group have not agreed with it and has had an AD appeal regarding
it which is holding up any movement on the subject by the WG even though
the AD response was that the WG chairs had done everything correctly...
The AD response to the Site-Local appeal was posted back on Jul 9th by
Thomas Narten...

	As I work as an IPv6 network admin my department is actively
following both the v6ops and ipng WG mailing lists... Site-Local has
been quite a thorn in the backside and a rather hot topic on the
MLs...

	Regards,
	Jeremy