Dynamic IPV6 addresses and DNS

I'm behind a dsl connection with a dynamic ipv4 address, my network is
behind a Linux gateway that acts as firewall (and does nat for ipv4). On this
gateway runs radvd that, with proper configuration, exports the correct
network prefix and routing information on all hosts on the internal
network, even when the ipv4 address changes.

The address on the internal interface on the gateway doesn't get set by
radvd, so I had to write a script and put it in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d to
change the address of the interface every time the PPP connection goes up
(and the ipv4 address possibly changes).
Is there a better way of setting the address on the interface used by radvd ?

On my network I have also a DNS running on a fake domain, I have
troubles setting correct RRs for all my dynamic ipv6 addresses.

I accomplished direct translation (name to addr) with another bash
script and nsupdate, but I think that's just too ugly. There is no sane
way I can think of to accomplish reverse lookups. My prefix changes with
the ipv4 address, so I can't set up a reverse zone in named.conf (I can
write still another script that changes named.conf every time the
connection goes up and down, but, well, that's not 'sane'...).

I searched long before asking here, it seems strange to me that no one
else run into this problem before. (Or perhaps they simply don't use DNS
and type ipv6 addresses all the time ;-) )

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Daniele Venzano
Web: http://digilander.iol.it/webvenza/