Re: 6to4 on debian instaliation?

>>>>> "Andrius" == Andrius Kasparavicius <andrius@ipv6.lt> writes:

Andrius> On Tue, 27 May 2003, Daniele Venzano wrote:

>> I'm packaging, with the help of Fabio Massimo Di Nitto, a script
>> that sets up a 6to4 tunnel. That is a step in the right direction,
>> but I think that the software, as of today, is still not enough
>> stable to release sarge with IPv6 as default.

Actually, I think we need two tasksel-type packages:
	  ipv6-gateway
	  ipv6-host

where ipv6-gateway depends on the new 6to4 tunnelling package,
modified ipmasq (or similar) (with debconf-manageable rules for what
gets through to the internal network, radvd or zebra, etc; and
ipv6-host depends on the iproute package, and dependencies on
ipv6-enabled other packages.

Not every ipv6 host needs tun6to4.

Peter Chubb.