Re: IPv6 Sendmail+Milter

Hi,
	i think that any effort that can make things working would be more
than appreciated. If you can figure out exactly what made the trick for
sure there will be someone ready to test it.

Thanks
Fabio (a non-sendmail user :)

--
drac (1.11-7) unstable; urgency=low
  * added IPv6 patch from the great IPv6 Team

 -- Noel Koethe <noel@debian.org>  Sun,  9 Feb 2003 19:33:00 +0100