Re: Actual Apache2 Packages with working php packages

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 17:47, Jan Wagner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Are there any actual packages of apache2 with working php packages available?
> If not I'm forced to downgrade to 1.3.27 cause my version of apache2 is
> 2.0.39 which has bunches of advisories.

I was at some point in the loop of packaging some of that, but the
problems are a lot of depencies needed by php and apache2 to get it down
to stable for the first. And for the second some of the dependencies are
again trashing other stuff. So there is some work to be done to get them
working.

If you look around on the net, you might find 1 or 2 packages, but the
problem is, that they mostly depend on unstable stuff.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk
--