mtr w/ipv6 support

I've put a Debian package for mtr together (actually, not really,
because this is a alien'ated Slackware package right now, with stick's
to the same file-locations, that the original mtr Debian package uses)

http://debian.marlow.dk/packages/ipv6/pool/net/mtr_0.51-2_i386.deb

If any one is interested, i would really like to hear some comments on
it.

I'm working on, based on the patches from the Kame project + some other,
to get a real Debian package put together. That will follow soon).

This package is rated unstable, but was compiled for woody. I've tested
it on both woody and testing without trouble.

It includes both ncurses and x11 support.

--
Regards,
Martin List-Petersen