Re: postfix 2.0.0.1 ipv6

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 06:08:25PM +0100, Arne Schwabe wrote:
> Well it compiled so far, but how do I install it? Using dpkg does not
> work. I think I would have the same problem if I tried this with
> recompiling on sid. :(

I'm lurking on the list for some time, and this is my first message to
the list.

I compiled it on woody and install it with dpkg without any problem.

But, by default it binds to IPv6 (::1) address only. So, I've changed
/etc/postfix/master.cf to have next two lines, and now it listens on
the IPv4 and the IPv6 addresses.

127.0.0.1:smtp  inet  n  -  -   -   -   smtpd
[::1]:smtp      inet  n  -  -   -   -   smtpd

If you boys (and possibly girls) read this message it works.

Milan