Re: postfix 2.0.0.1 ipv6

Arne Schwabe <plaisthos@web.de> writes:

> Cosimo Alfarano <kalfa@debian.org> writes:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 09:26:37AM +0100, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
>>> ehehhe well it does for several people already and some of them running
>>> woody. I might backport it to woody as soon as Cosimo will give me the ok
>>
>> There's no problems, anyone can recompile it himself without my
>> permission ;) It should compile cleany on stable.
>
> I will try to recompile it on my woody. But with libsasl2 instead of
> libsasl1.

Well it compiled so far, but how do I install it? Using dpkg does not
work. I think I would have the same problem if I tried this with
recompiling on sid. :(

arne@coruscant~/tmp$ sudo dpkg -i postfix_2.0.0.1-1.ipv6.r2_i386.deb
dpkg: regarding postfix_2.0.0.1-1.ipv6.r2_i386.deb containing postfix:
 postfix conflicts with mail-transport-agent
  postfix-snap provides mail-transport-agent and is installed.
dpkg: error processing postfix_2.0.0.1-1.ipv6.r2_i386.deb (--install):
 conflicting packages - not installing postfix
 postfix_2.0.0.1-1.ipv6.r2_i386.deb

Arne