Re: Mass ipv6 lookups

Okay,

I only have ipv4 enabled.  put a big no next to ipv6.  So why do I need to
do Ipv6, are we supposed to be optimizing machines?  That's it.  In any
case, who/which package do I send a bug report to?  It's all of them!

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just
found 10,000 ways that don't work.