Re: proftpd

Amand TIHON wrote:
> Now, we are some people to wonder if it would be possible to add the
> patch upstream.

Have a look at http://www.proftpd.org/ROADMAP .  IPv6 support in
upstream isn't planned for the near future.

But as the maintainer of the Debian package, I'm willing to apply the
patch to our version.  I have seen the comments on this list
(debian-ipv6), and I'm fairly convinced it doesn't horribly break
things.

	Ivo

--
You know you've been Raytracing too long when...
*  You see a physically attractive person, and your first thought is,