Re: IPv6 patches available

Quoting William F. Maton who wrote on Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 05:35:32PM -0500:

> wu-ftpd 2.7.0 (not yet released) has IPv6 merged in for upstream
> release...just dunno when that release will happen.  I have been field
> testing it for a number of months on ftp.crc.ca for anyone to try out.

Because of confusion with version numbers there will be no release of
wu-ftpd with the version number 2.7.0.

The next version will be 2.8.0 which will have native ipv6 support
(to return to the subject of the list). No set date for release due to a
shortage of available time for working on wu-ftpd.

                                   Koos van den Hout
                                   (sometimes release manager of wu-ftpd)

--
Koos van den Hout,           PGP keyid RSA/1024 0xCA845CB5 via keyservers
koos@kzdoos.xs4all.nl        or DSS/1024 0xF0D7C263                        -?)