Re: new IPv6-accessable debian mirror

> Any chance of mirroring Fabio's IPv6-specific package archive too?

OK, Fabio's IPv6 specific packages are now available on
debian{.ipv6}.lcs.mit.edu.  The apt sources.list lines look like:
deb http://debian.ipv6.lcs.mit.edu/pub/debian-ipv6 woody ipv6

or if you need IPv4 access, just drop the .ipv6 from the hostname:
deb http://debian.lcs.mit.edu/pub/debian-ipv6 woody ipv6

I've set a cron job to update the archive at 9:00 and 18:00 US Eastern
time (GMT -4 or 5 hours, depending on the season).  I'm mirroring from
debian.seabone.net::debian-ipv6/

noah

--
Noah Meyerhans
Computer Resource Services, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science