Chemicals offer

Dear customer,

We are a leading supplier of  fine chemical, pharmaceutical intermediates and
pesticide intermediates having our base in INDIA?Our technical team is fully
equipped for outsourcing intermediates particularly in key areas of
chlorination, cyanation, Bromination and Halo compounds.  Presently we offer
following produicts:

-Para chloro Benzyl chloride/cyanide/Phenyl acetic acid
-Ortho  Chloro Benzyl chloride/cyanide/Phenyl acetic acid
-2,4 Dichloro Benzyl chloride/cyanide
-Para Bromo Toluene
-Mono Chloro Acetic acid
-Sodium salt of Mono chloro acetic acid
-Pyridine Hydrobromide
-Phenoxy acetic acid
-Methyl chloro acetate
-Glycine USP
-Vinyl Bromide
-4-Chloro 2- Amino phenol
-Tetra Hydrofuran
-Metol [Para Amino Phenol sulfate]
-Phenidone

Over and above this, we are particularly focused on intermediates for
pharmaceutical industry and also agro industry. We have tieups with
manufacturers having state of the art plant and manufacturing facilities.
Should you have any requirement please let us know.

Best regards..

SHREECHEM-GLOBAL

C. J. MEHTA

B/2, QUEEN?S PARK,
JUHU ROAD,
SANTACRUZ[WEST]
MUMBAI

PHONE: +91-9825068934
FAX: +91-265-251081

Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

One click here and you could be counting money!
StreetsCall from Walletwatch.com. Subscribe now!  http://www.walletwatch.com/cgi-bin/ww/walletwatch/equity/news_articles/news_detail.jsp?oid=11658894