OT: hubertf was Re: Debian 3.0 and the IPv6 status

Jan Wagner wrote:

On Wednesday 24 July 2002 15:20, mlist-debianipv6@x-tec.de wrote:

I focus only on Solaris and Linux boxes at the moment. If it works
I'll work with a good friend (Hubert F. if he has time) on a *BSD port.
Then maybe I'll care about M$ boxes.

Is there anybody who dont know hubertf? ;))

Don't know used to hang out with him back when I was living in Regensburg (round 96).
His Ex GF is still my co DJ for our now irregular wardance parties
<http://www.darkregensburg.de/wardance/>

greets Uwe
--
X-Tec GmbH
Institute for Computer and Network Security