proftpd-1.2.5-ipv6 : no deb, but a patch. Need help.

Hi all,

(Heavily) basing my work on an 1.2.2 patch, I've done a patch for the
upstream source[1] of proftpd-1.2.5 which seems to work.

I still need help for two things.

First, I thought the reverse nslookup would work but it doesn't. Not
critical, but annoying. I'm quite new to IPv6, perhaps someone can do
that in a couple of minutes :)
This is inet_getname() in src/inet.c

More important : I've tried to make a debian package, but I had to
modify the configure.in and the generated configure is very different :
the patches provided for the debian package refuse to apply.

I've never packaged anything and proftpd seems a little too complicated
to begin with :)

For those who want to help or just play, the patch is here :
http://allergy.alrj.org/Code/proftpd-1.2.5-ipv6.1.diff.gz

Any sort of feedback appreciated :)

[1] found in the deb-src of proftpd-1.2.5
--
Amand Tihon