Re: Help me

<rant>

On Tuesday, May 14, 2002, at 01:33 , Kim chulmin wrote:

You're not going to believe what's happening to me now.
someone is doing an experiment on me.

Good for you. I'm glad to hear that. Maybe it will raise your intelligence enough not to post off-topic conspiracy-theory nonsense to mailing lists.

Or maybe it will just kill you.

Either is quite acceptable.

I mean an experiment on a living creature.

Darn. You're still a living creature? I was hoping otherwise. Oh well.

it's kind of hard to explain this situation.

... is it a slow an painful death? Is that why it's hard? Or does it knock you out, i.e., cause you to lose consciousness?

Base: liquid thing interacting with human body in itself.

Yes. Lots of things do. It's called basic chemistry. A common example is water. I suggest promptly removing all the water from your body --- less it react with your body --- and replace it with something inert, like xenon. That shouldn't react.

1. they raise some koreans(about 20) and put liquid thing into their body.

Wow, I would of though more than 20 Koreans (we capitalize nationalities in English, by the way) would have a "liquid thing" in their body. That's quite impressive that only twenty do.

2. Using satellite, they located korean's liquid thing around me

Yes, there are great big bodies of "liquid thing"s all over the world. In English, we call them "streams", "rivers", "seas", and "oceans", among others. The larger ones are very easy to find on even the cheapest of satellites. In fact, just looking down from space --- with just your eyes --- you can see the largest of them. No expensive optics needed!

 and also put liquid thing
    into my body,

Then get out of the river. Stop posting to mailing lists, complaining to the hole damn world, when someone pushes you into a stream!

also liquid thing in my body is interacting with that korean's liquid thing.

You really oughtn't discuss private matters on public mailing lists, now should you?

can you believe this?

I think that should be self-apparent.

please, trust me !!! (served in US Army as SWAT team).

Very interesting, as police departments, not armies, have SWAT teams.

maybe next time i can explain more details about this situation.

I sincerely hope not.

I am sending a help mail to many people, but i think that
my uni. of Hanyang uni. in seoul of south korea is most important.

... then please bug them about it, not us.

please, help me to bring attention of Hanyang uni. to me.
(name: Kim chulmin, student# : 91007940, department : industrial engineering)

Right. Fake ID if I ever saw one.

I wrote down this situation in korean.

Which is why you posted it to an English-language forum?

http://kr.geocities.com/wbxrose

[anthony@Maxwell anthony]$ host -t aaaa kr.geocities.com
kr.geocities.com is a nickname for intl.geocities.com
[anthony@Maxwell anthony]$ host -t aaaa intl.geocities.com
[anthony@Maxwell anthony]$

Sorry, that site is not IPv6-enabled.

</rant>