IPv6 on Debian at Debian Day?

Hi!

I wonder if somebody on this list would be interested in giving a talk
about integration of IPv6 and its features at the upcoming Debian Day
(some kind of Debian conference) during the upcoming LinuxTag?

Here's the current information about that mini conference:
http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/day.html

It'll take place on June 7th, 2002, in Karlsruhe, Germany during
this years' LinuxTag.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book