Re: v4/v6 Proxy

In fact, IPv6 isn't compiled by default in the wwwoffle package.
I recompile it with IPv6 support and with the 3 little IPv6 related patches from
the wwwoffle website and now it works very well.
I know that the Kame project has some patches for squid but they are quite old
and even if wwwoffle isn't as famous as squit it rocks. I recommend it in a IPv6
environment. It supports at least http, https and ftp. Mozilla works very well
with it.

yk