Peter's list

G'day,
  Peter Bieringer has asked me to add a collumn to his list of
distributions and supported packages.  You can find that list at
http://www.bieringer.de/linux/IPv6/status/IPv6+Linux-status-distributions.html

This is what i replied with, can anyone send me errors ? thanks

kernel:       module without the USAGI patch
iptables:     the iptables package has a program called ip6tables, so yes
initscripts:  n/a
inet6cfg:     n/a
iputils:      yes
net-tools:    yes
iproute:      yes
libpcap,tcpdump: yes
netkit:       no
ping6:        ping6 is part of iputils-ping
linuxconf:    n/a
yast,yast2:   n/a
(however apt is ipv6 enabled)

ftpd-bsd:     no
wu-ftpd:      no
(proftpd is availabe at ipv6-specific site)
telnetd:      no
fingerd:      no
radvd:        yes
apache:       available ipv6-specific site
thhtpd:       no
sshd:         yes
inetd:        no
xinetd:       no
zebra:        yes
tcpd:         no
sendmail:     available ipv6-specifc site
ppp:          yes
bind:         yes
inn:          available ipv6-specific site

telnet:       available ipv6-specific site
ssh:          yes
finger:       yes
mozilla:      no
netscape6:    no
lukemftp:     yes
ftp:          no
ncftp:        no
lftp:         yes
w3m           yes
lynx:         no
tin:          no
mutt:         no
bind-utils:   n/a
ircii:        no
bitchx:       yes
fetchmail:    available ipv6-specific site

ethereal:     no
lsof:         no

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>