Re: APT Source

Hi,

Quoting Jeroen Massar (jeroen@unfix.org):
> deb ftp://ftp.ipv6.nl/pub/ debian/
> deb-src ftp://ftp.ipv6.nl/pub debian/
As far as i know, this one isn't up to date at all. I still have to find the
time to make it into a real archive, but due to some practical limitations
(2mbit uplink for the machine, disfunctional ipv6 connectivity, hardware
problems, time) I don't know if i well be able to get it working again
sometimes soon.
I am considering moving ftp.ipv6.nl and www.ipv6.nl to a machine with
substantially more resources (the one that's hosting {ftp/www}.debian.nl and
bzimage.org) and a better uplink, but it'll take time.

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation