RE: APT Source

Hum... Is one of theses servers available all the time ?
The /pub directory of ftp.ipv6.surfnet.nl contains just an ISO and the other ftp
site aren't reachable or the service isn't available. But I will retry until it
works !

Is anyone on this list using apt-get with a full ipv6 ftp server ?

Thanks again