Re: (usagi-users 00283) Re: USAGI IPv6 patches

Hello!

> 	poorly documented, complicates both kernel and user code, leads to
> 	insecure user code, and should be deprecated.  yes, I dislike it.

Fully agreed. I insisted on this from since prehistoric time.

This behaviour cannot be optional though: we should select either this
or this.

Splitting port spaces allows to split hash tables, it is natural
from all the viewpoints and simplifies code a lot. Preserving mapped
addresses optionally we win nothing.

> 	just because "itojun dislikes it".

Me too.

Alexey