Re: Debian IPv6 packages

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> I suppose one thing we can do is to make it easier for package
> maintainers to integrate IPv6 support with their packages.  If you know
> of a package that has IPv6 support available but does not use it,
> contact the developer and offer to help make it work.  I believe some

If anyone who can help me to actually get fetchmail's IPv6 support to work
(that means I need to be able to test it against IPv6 servers from IPv6
hosts), without breaking it in ipv4-only or hosts with the ipv6 stack but
running on IPv4 only, I'd be quite happy to support IPv6.

I imagine many other developers would say the same (about adding IPv6
support to their packages).

  Henrique Holschuh