Re: [ports-devel:00063] Re: updated ipv6 patch for postfix

Just FYI:

>>> Well, I've found getifaddrs() at kame/kame/pma/misc.c and
>>> declaration of ifaddrs{} at bsdi4/include/ifaddrs.h in
>>> KAME snap-shot.

>> To be more license-wise correct, I suggest you to get free 60-day
>> evaluation CDROM from bsdi before go on.

> Agreed. I won't refer the prototype of the function for now. But I
> believe that you can easily imagine the precise specification from the
> above information.

We contacted to BSDI and made sure that the BSDI's implementation of
getifaddr() was (freely) redistributable. It is now available on the
latest repository version of KAME's libinet6.

For several reasons, we've decided to rewrite all (at least all of
KAME's own) the applications that use SIOCGIFCONF using getifaddrs().

Also, we'll port the function to official releases of all BSD
variants and try to standardize it.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.