Re: Annoying routing troubles

>> 3ffe:200:13::2/128           3ffe:200:13::2  UC    0      2        1 eth0
>I think the C means a cache entry, whatever the hell that is

Yeah.  I think this is created when you first try to send to a destination
that matches a less-specific route (3ffe:200:13::/80 in this case).  It will
go away after a while if you stop talking to that host.

>BTW Phil if you're reading this you need to add some more flags into the
>man pages.

I added some more route flags in the last net-tools release (eh, 1.54).
Don't know if Anthony has picked it up in netbase yet though.  If there are
still some missing, drop me a line and let me know which ones.

p.