Re: Problems forwarding IPv6 to tunnel

Philip Blundell said:
> >He's pretty immovable on this. "Real routers have real routes" is the nub of
> >the position. Of course in both your and my positions they are not 'real'
> >routers. They're gateways.
>
> Is there any reason you can't run a routing daemon on these gateways?

Usually between different groups you'd run BGP. You need an AS to run
BGP.  You need to pay lots of money to ARIN/APNIC/RIPE to get an AS
number. Therefore noone has one.

I disagree with him. default route is a real route and has many uses.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/     <csmall@eye-net.com.au>