Autoconfiguration

Hello,

I just installed potato today (and later upgraded to woody) on my i686. I also
upgraded to kernel 2.4.0-test8, compiling in IPv6 support. For some reason,
and I can't figure out what, this machine isn't configuring itself to my
IPv6 router.

I get the following message in the system log:
eth0: no IPv6 routers present

I don't know what is causing it, especially since I know for a fact that there
is an IPv6 router present (my other boxes [although FreeBSD]) configure to it
just fine.

eth0 is an Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100.

I'm stumped, does anyone have any pointers for me? I'd rather not have to
configure it statically.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,