Re: Install errors of base system "Package ms-libc3.5 is not installed".

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, jeremiah wrote:

Victory!
I had an old gpg in /usr/local/bin, from Interop systems

"which gpg" told me that my gpg lived in /usr/local - and I know
from your docs, and Debian experience, that gpg belongs in/usr/bin.

A quick fix to my $PATH, and everything configures. The system is
functioning and I can now pull packages from the repositories with
"apt-get install foo"

I haven't been this happy since Hamm came out. ;-)

Thanks for letting us know. I have updated the INSTALL doc accordingly.

Martin