Re: Interix Installation Issue
- To: debian-interix list <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Interix Installation Issue
- From: Brian Amundsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 23:15:06 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20090408231506.0000035a@unknown>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
I'm getting an odd error after installation now.
For some reason when I start either a tcsh or ksh I now get
sh: No controlling tty (open /dev/tty: Device not configured)
sh: warning: won't have full job control
Welcom to Interix Unix utilities
I also have warnings in my debootstrap log which indicate a repeated
error that no version found at line 2.
I'm still in the process of installation and haven't been able to open
the /etc/apt/preferences file to PIN the sources references, I keep
getting and access denied from the user and Administrator accounts. I
even tried to use vi from within the ksh as Administrator and it didn't
Any ideas of how to proceed?
Thanks, Brian A
IN GOD WE TRUST