Re: Interix Installation Issue

Hi Martin,

I'm getting an odd error after installation now.
For some reason when I start either a tcsh or ksh I now get

sh: No controlling tty (open /dev/tty: Device not configured)
sh: warning: won't have full job control
Welcom to Interix Unix utilities

I also have warnings in my debootstrap log which indicate a repeated
error that no version found at line 2.

I'm still in the process of installation and haven't been able to open
the /etc/apt/preferences file to PIN the sources references, I keep
getting and access denied from the user and Administrator accounts.  I
even tried to use vi from within the ksh as Administrator and it didn't
work either.

Any ideas of how to proceed?

Thanks, Brian A
IN GOD WE TRUST